Just finished this new layout as a special order for a customer; plenty of room for cards, a handy external coin pocket, two hidden pockets and pop fastener to close.
Just finished working on this… added a hand stitched leather crossbar protection on my friend’s new bright red Brompton fold-up. I measured out and hand cut a strip of tan leather, pre-punched the stitch holes and carefully hand stitched it to the frame pulling it tight along the way. This will help prevent scratching the crossbar when locking up, and also gives a beautiful personalised finish!
Recently posted in my Etsy shop here.
The new large purse design has the following features:
– Beautiful soft tan calfskin leather exterior
– Contrast soft brown calfskin interior
– Fully lined with aqua / green / purple / tan rectangle print cotton lining
– Exterior stitch in contrast cream
– Interior stitch in matching brown
– 7 card pockets designed to hold 2 cards each
– Hidden pocket behind cards section for receipts etc
– Very large coin pocket to hold plenty of loose change
– Pop fastener on coin pocket for security
– Spacious notes pocket fits UK £50, US, AUD, EUR, Canadian notes
– External pop fastener for security
I often take commissions for new items, contact me here to discuss your requirements.