I have been looking at the work of Joan Miro recently… I just posted this wallet in my Etsy shop here:
- Wallet outer is part soft black calfskin and part pink calfskin
- Hand stitched in yellow to join contrast panels
- All other stitch in grey
- Unusual inlaid leather circle detailing on outside of wallet
- Inside parts of wallet in soft grey calfskin leather
- 3 card pockets to hold 6-9 cards, lined with purple polycotton
- Coin pocket lined with purple polycotton fabric
- Side panel of coin pocket expands to fit plenty of loose change
- Durable metal ZKK zip on coin pocket
- Hidden pocket behind cards section for receipts etc
I hand cut, machine stitch and hand finish every item in my workshop in Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK. I welcome commissions for personalised wallets and purses, these items can be made to order in your choice of materials, colours and linings.
Contact me here to discuss your requirements.
You can find more of my work at my website www.greggmcdonald.com.